|Level of Risk?
Oct 1, 2007
I am HIV+ and was fingered by a cronic Hep B sufferer. I was also rimmed by them too. Alot of spit was used. They also performed oral sex on me. What level of risk was I at? Is it likely I will contract Hep B? Please Help!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you should get baseline testing since it sounds like that has never been done. Then if you are negative, you should get immunized right away with Hepatitis A and B immunizations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.