|Level of Risk?
Oct 1, 2007
I am HIV+ and was fingered by a cronic Hep B sufferer. I was also rimmed by them too. Alot of spit was used. They also performed oral sex on me. What level of risk was I at? Is it likely I will contract Hep B? Please Help!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you should get baseline testing since it sounds like that has never been done. Then if you are negative, you should get immunized right away with Hepatitis A and B immunizations.
heb b ab vaccine
Hep B and NOT HIV?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Broken Condom?
- What Is The Risk Of Rubbing Vagina?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.