|heb b ab vaccine
Oct 1, 2007
I have received my three series vacinations and waited 6 weeks after my third shot and my heb B ab results were negative. Why is that? and what can I do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not seroconverting after 3 shots can happen. Sometimes all you need is one more booster shot.
Level of Risk?
- How Much Folic Acid For Neuropathy?
- How Much Body Fluid Is Actually Needed To Transmit Hiv?
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- Does Hiv Show Abnormal Complete Blood Counts?
- Likelihood Of A Heterosexual Male Getting Hiv
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.