|heb b ab vaccine
Oct 1, 2007
I have received my three series vacinations and waited 6 weeks after my third shot and my heb B ab results were negative. Why is that? and what can I do?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Not seroconverting after 3 shots can happen. Sometimes all you need is one more booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.