Oct 1, 2007
hi have a blessed day.. i want to ask if there any chance of hep b reactive to non- reactive with hepsera treatment? thanks...
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several drugs available for treatment of hepatitis B that can lead to seroconversion of hepatitis B. However, the majority of patients do not attain that goal. Most have viral suppression though which is very beneficial.
healthcare exposure. NEED HELP!
heb b ab vaccine
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Dryness?
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.