Oct 1, 2007
hi have a blessed day.. i want to ask if there any chance of hep b reactive to non- reactive with hepsera treatment? thanks...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several drugs available for treatment of hepatitis B that can lead to seroconversion of hepatitis B. However, the majority of patients do not attain that goal. Most have viral suppression though which is very beneficial.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.