healthcare exposure. NEED HELP!

Dr I know this is not a hepatitis question, I you to read my e mail, Im obsessed and desperate. Dr I'm a hygienist and I was doing a dental cleaning in a young Mexican guy that told me that his blood was "infected" and thats why the gingivitis, like grade 2 from 1 to 4 ,he said tha he was suppose to come back for medicines, but he didnt he said he didnt know what type of infection, I was wearing gloves and mask, I didn't felt any splashes in my eyes or nose, I don't have any cuts. but I can't stop thinking about it, I think I'm going into a depression can't sleep, eat or enjoy life. I'm getting married in a couple of weeks also we were getting ready to trying to conceive a baby, this incident just happened a week ago. please help me. Thank you

It doesn't sound like you have had any exposure of any kind.

If you still have anxiety about this, you should see your physician. You may be having an increased level of stress related to the preparation for your wedding.

My best wishes to you for a wonderful wedding day and a life of bliss.

peeing blood
hepsera treatment