Sep 30, 2007
My husband has hep c and i don't that much about it but with him peeing blood i was wondering if that has anything to do with it he said that he was going to go to the hospital but everytime he goes they won't help him so now what do we do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This is of great concern - he should have a thorough urologic evaluation.
HCV and brain dysfunction
healthcare exposure. NEED HELP!
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.