|HCV and brain dysfunction
Sep 30, 2007
Is there any current research being done into the hypothesis that HCV can cause cognitive problems in hepatitis C patients? Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes! There is definitely data to suggest that Hepatitis C can cause cognitive problems. This is an active area of research. HCV can affect thinking, memory, concentration....
Hepititus C transmission
- Hvi Risk Bleeding Cut On The Body And Massage
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Og HIV?
- Pain In Liver Signs And Symptoms Of HIV
- Is Herpes And Hiv The Same?
- How Long Can Untreated Vaginal Thrush Last?
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.