|HCV and brain dysfunction
Sep 30, 2007
Is there any current research being done into the hypothesis that HCV can cause cognitive problems in hepatitis C patients? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes! There is definitely data to suggest that Hepatitis C can cause cognitive problems. This is an active area of research. HCV can affect thinking, memory, concentration....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Saliva?
- Early Signs Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.