|Hbs antibody - non-reactive and Hbs antigen - non-reactive. Please interpret the result
Sep 30, 2007
Hbs antibody - non-reactive and Hbs antigen - non-reactive. Please interpret the result
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have not been exposed to this infection. You may want to get immunized.
hepb + hiv
Hepititus C transmission
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does Vaginal Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.