oral sex

I received oral sex and was wondering if I am at risk for any Hepatitis? I received 3 doses of hep b vacc. The first 2 on schedule and the 3rd about a year out. I showed no antibodies after the first 2 doses and haven't been back to check on the 3rd yet.When receiving oral sex is the risk higher for women than with men? By the way, I am a woman. T

Hepatitis B and C are transmitted by blood to blood exposure the concern is about sexual intercourse with minor trauma allowing blood to blood exposure.

I would certainly check your antibody status to see if you are protected.

no q, only a 'how are you'
hepb + hiv