PLEASE HELP! GOING CRAZY!

Hello. I just wanted to thank you in advance. My question is, I was at CVS store/pharmacy. And I noticed by my feet something that was sorta dry, but was green, yellow, and red in color. I immediately thought someone maybe coughed up some bloody mucous and jumped back. After leaving I kept thinking about it. When i got home i checked the bottom of my shoe before entering the house, and sure enough, there was some of the yellow stuff between the tread of my shoe. I picked it out with a stick, and it was small, like a booger. Yet gummy like. I supposed what I saw in the store could have been gummy candy that someone stepped on. Not sure.

Either way, after pickin this stuff out, it left a shiny wet looking mark on the bottom of my shoe. So i brought it in and placed my shoes in the basement.

Am I at risk for getting Hepatitis B or C? For picking that atuff out? Are my shoes safe? Im scared to wear em around the house in fear of tracking Hepatitis B. Im really scared and its driving me insane, because im about to propose to my girlfriend, and if I contracted a disease it would destroy my life. Id never be fully happy.

Any advice would be great as to my chances that I contracted, and safety for wearing my sneakers again.

You are absolutely not at risk.

last question help pls
hepitits c