last question help pls
Sep 30, 2007
hi u recently answerd my questions on hep c and hiv but did not give me an answer on the leishmaniosis question ,please help has he keeps having fever and i would like to now if this will pass?? por favor
Response from Dr. McGovern
Leishmaniasis can be associated with fever. I would have your relative evaluated by his doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Of Protected Anal Sex
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Receptive Anal Sex
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Touching Broken Skin Risk Of Getting HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Handjob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.