|last question help pls
Sep 30, 2007
hi u recently answerd my questions on hep c and hiv but did not give me an answer on the leishmaniosis question ,please help has he keeps having fever and i would like to now if this will pass?? por favor
Response from Dr. McGovern
Leishmaniasis can be associated with fever. I would have your relative evaluated by his doctor.
Oral sex and HEP C
PLEASE HELP! GOING CRAZY!
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Have Aids And Test Hiv Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.