|Hapatitis Profile Results
Sep 30, 2007
Dear Dr. McGovern
Please interpret test results below: HBsAG (+) Anti-HBs (-) Anti-HBc IgM (-) Anti-HBe (+) HBeAg (-) Anti-HAV IgM (-)
How severe is the infection? Does it need any medication? What other tests needed?
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to see if the virus is in your bloodstream with a HBV DNA
cirrosis of the liver due to hepatitis b
Oral sex and HEP C
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- Hep C From Touching Dried Blood
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.