Sep 30, 2007
Good evening doctor. I'm a married man an exercised poor judgement. A sex worker licked and sucked my nipple for 30-40 seconds. My nipple skin was/is intact. I saw no blood. She didn't bite me or break the skin. I'm wracked with guilt and despair. Please advise. Do I need Hiv testing for this encounter? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No you do not. I am not concerned about this encounter. In general, please refer HIV related questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- Antidote For Hiv
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- What Helps Prevent Hiv From Turning Into Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.