Sep 30, 2007
Good evening doctor. I'm a married man an exercised poor judgement. A sex worker licked and sucked my nipple for 30-40 seconds. My nipple skin was/is intact. I saw no blood. She didn't bite me or break the skin. I'm wracked with guilt and despair. Please advise. Do I need Hiv testing for this encounter? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No you do not. I am not concerned about this encounter. In general, please refer HIV related questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Blood Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And Negative HIV Test
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.