Hepatitis B carrier for ivf procedure

I am a 35 year old men, married for 6 years. My wife can not carry a baby and we have to use IVF procedure and to use a gestational carrier to carry our baby.

Is there a possibility that the carrier would be infected? How about if she take vaccination?

Thanks and hope you could bring us some good news.

I would strongly suspect that these blood tests would be checked first. All that is required is a simple blood test and I would request that it be done.It is also important to know that vaccination at birth can usually protect the baby against hepatitis B even if the mother is chronically infected.

please interpret
Hep B