|cure of hepa c
Sep 22, 2007
does hepa c has a cure? what is it? or whats the process?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be cured through treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin therapy.
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- How Long Does It Take For Hepatitis C To Show Up?
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Can Hiv Cause Tinnitus?
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.