|cure of hepa c
Sep 22, 2007
does hepa c has a cure? what is it? or whats the process?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be cured through treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash A Sign Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.