|cure of hepa c
Sep 22, 2007
does hepa c has a cure? what is it? or whats the process?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be cured through treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.