Hep C

I have recently met a girl and she has told me about her having hep C. we have been french kissing, and I did use her tooth paste...NOT it possible that there could be something on the tooth paste if she has used it before me, is there a risk of transfering hep c this way. Also Ive read about saliva containing the virus, is it possible to contract it this way.

Your main risk would be through sex, but even this risk is low - about 1 to 2 or 3 percent depending on the reference you read. Condoms will bring that to zero.

hepa b carrier
Hepatitis B