|hepa b carrier
Sep 22, 2007
hi! im a father who's a hepa b carrier and i have a 4 month old son, he finished and cpmleted his 3 vaccines for hepa is there a possible that my son will have as what i have now. will he suffer for a hepa b too.?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your son should do very well. His pediatrician will know if his surface antibody levels are protective. Hepatitis B is mainly transmitted through blood to blood exposure. Congrats on your new son.
Hep A Ab, Total is Positive
- Pain In Liver Signs And Symptoms Of HIV
- Taking An Hiv Test After 12 Months
- Unprotected Sex With Prostitute Infection Risk
- Does Adult Thrush Goes Away On Its Own?
- Does Soaking Feet In Hot Water Improve Neuropathy?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.