|Hep A Ab, Total is Positive
Sep 22, 2007
Hi, My test results show the Hep A Ab(Total) is Positive, HBsAg Screen is Negative, Hep B Core Ab, Tot is Positive, and Hep B Surface Ab is 7.96H. Do I have any problem with this results? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you have had prior exposure to both infections; however you apparently have cleared hepatitis B which is the one that can cause chronic infection. That is good news.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.