Hep A Ab, Total is Positive
Sep 22, 2007
Hi, My test results show the Hep A Ab(Total) is Positive, HBsAg Screen is Negative, Hep B Core Ab, Tot is Positive, and Hep B Surface Ab is 7.96H. Do I have any problem with this results? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you have had prior exposure to both infections; however you apparently have cleared hepatitis B which is the one that can cause chronic infection. That is good news.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.