|hepa b actigen
Sep 22, 2007
My husband was diagnosed as reactive hepatitis b surface actigen. What does it mean...is there any cure about it
Response from Dr. McGovern
He needs further testing of HBe antigen, core IgM and IgG, liver function tests and HBV DNA.
Lots of good medications available if he has chronic disease.
Hep A Ab, Total is Positive
- What Happens If Syphilis Goes Untreated?
- What Groups Of People Are Affected By Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Vaginitis Can You Get Bladder Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.