|hepa b actigen
Sep 22, 2007
My husband was diagnosed as reactive hepatitis b surface actigen. What does it mean...is there any cure about it
Response from Dr. McGovern
He needs further testing of HBe antigen, core IgM and IgG, liver function tests and HBV DNA.
Lots of good medications available if he has chronic disease.
Hep A Ab, Total is Positive
- Can You Get HIV From Masturbation?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.