Sep 22, 2007
Hi! I am a carrier of chronic hepatitis B.I know my partner has to be vacinated before we can have an intercourse.But do we have to wait the whole 6 months,all 3 shots?Or will it be safe to have sex after 2 shots without any protection? Or may be we can have an intercoutse right now and just use the protection(condom) is safe enough while we are waiting on all 3 shots to be completed?? Thank you very much for your help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Best to wait for the safest course of action.
heb b core
hepa b actigen
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.