Sep 22, 2007
Hi! I am a carrier of chronic hepatitis B.I know my partner has to be vacinated before we can have an intercourse.But do we have to wait the whole 6 months,all 3 shots?Or will it be safe to have sex after 2 shots without any protection? Or may be we can have an intercoutse right now and just use the protection(condom) is safe enough while we are waiting on all 3 shots to be completed?? Thank you very much for your help.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Best to wait for the safest course of action.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.