heb b core

I had two parents both drug users. I know they had some form of hepatitis when I was a child. I recently test positive for immunity and positive for the Hep b core total. Any yes turned down for giving blood. I have chronic low blood pressure, tired alot, LFTS are good. My question is, could it be a case of chronic infection, and what to look for in the future. I had test my kids and husband all ngeative. also do I have to worry about giving it to anyone. I work in the medical field so it worries me. Thank you for your time

You should have testing for hepatitis B surface antigen, surface antibody. If your surface antibody is positive, you were exposed in the past and cleared. If your surface antigen is positive, you will want further testing of e antigen and HBV DNA.

Hep C crossing the blood brain barrier
Hepatitis B