|hepa b non reactive
Sep 17, 2007
what is hepa b non reactive means? is there any medicine for hepa b non reactive? is it posible to become hepa b reactive if i did not take any medicine?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Non-reactive is good. No need to take medications for a disease you do not have.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.