|hepa b non reactive
Sep 17, 2007
what is hepa b non reactive means? is there any medicine for hepa b non reactive? is it posible to become hepa b reactive if i did not take any medicine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Non-reactive is good. No need to take medications for a disease you do not have.
Lung Mass and Cryptococcus
Hep C crossing the blood brain barrier
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Can Colloidal Silver Treat Neuropathy?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.