|hcv pcr results
Sep 17, 2007
Dear Doctor 10 years ago i was positive on hcv antibody test. 10 years later i have the results of the hcv pcr test.(not detected. The results was belpw the detectable limits)whot that means. Many thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were exposed but cleared the virus. The alternative explanation is that you were never truly positive. I would consider this latter explanation if you have no risk factors for disease. If this IS the case, then I would get a RIBA test which is a sensitive antibody test.
Lung Mass and Cryptococcus
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.