|hcv pcr results
Sep 17, 2007
Dear Doctor 10 years ago i was positive on hcv antibody test. 10 years later i have the results of the hcv pcr test.(not detected. The results was belpw the detectable limits)whot that means. Many thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were exposed but cleared the virus. The alternative explanation is that you were never truly positive. I would consider this latter explanation if you have no risk factors for disease. If this IS the case, then I would get a RIBA test which is a sensitive antibody test.
Lung Mass and Cryptococcus
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.