Sep 17, 2007
My Hep B surface Antibodies were high at 56.7 what does this mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are protected against HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.