|hepa b carrier
Sep 17, 2007
hi! i'm confuse i am a hepa b carrier and i just wanted to ask if my son woul;d have this too.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is hard to say. You should discuss testing with your pediatrician.
reactive in hep b dontknow what to do..
Donated blood here is the reuslts what to do next?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.