|hepa b carrier
Sep 17, 2007
hi! i'm confuse i am a hepa b carrier and i just wanted to ask if my son woul;d have this too.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is hard to say. You should discuss testing with your pediatrician.
reactive in hep b dontknow what to do..
Donated blood here is the reuslts what to do next?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Causes Of False Negative HIV Tests
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
- Is It Safe To Buy A Used Sex Toy?
- Reported Cases Of Hiv After Protected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.