reactive in hep b dontknow what to do..

i have been tested in hep b and i got my hepatitis profile and i dont understand what it is plss help me doc HbsAg cutoff value is 0.068 patients count 2.780 reactive, Anti-HBs cut off values 0.070 patients count 0.029 negative, Anti HBc-IGG cut off value 0.810 patients count 0.352 reactive, AntiHAV-IGM cut off value0.426 patients count 0.295 negative, Hbe Antigen cut off value 0.089 patients count 0.046 negative, and Anti HBe cut off value is 0.403 and patients count is 0.091 reactive and my SGPT is 19 i dont understand it and do i have to take a medicine for this.. i really need ur advice doc i need to work in other country but bec of this i dont if they will accept me... morepower and thanks..

Your profile looks good so far. You have chronic infection, but your HBe antibody is positive and your liver function tests are normal. I suspect you are an inactive carrier. One additional test would be a HBV DNA, but if you can't get that, I would suspect that your disease is inactive.

Hepitis C
hepa b carrier