whats wrong with me?

I have jaundice and been showing symptoms of HepaB. Got the lab results but no one to explain it to me. Pls help..

HbsAg - reactive Anti-HAV Igm - reactive GPT - 484 units/L (where normal value is 496/L) Hemoglobin - 110.0g/L Erythrocyte volume fraction - 0.32L/L Erythrocyte number concentration - 3.83 x1012/L Leucocyte number concentration - 6.2 x109

I am a 30yr old female. Thank you.

You need to see your physician. Your hepatitis B surface antigen test is reactive. You need to have a hep B core IgM and IgG test run to see if you have acute hepatitis B or chronic hepatitis B.

In addition, your hepatitis A IgM is reactive; this would suggest acute hepatitis A. On occasion, the IgM is reactive if you recently had a hepatitis A vaccine.

Call your physician tomorrow for further follow-up of your liver function tests to see what direction they are going in. You may also wan t to have testing of your prothrombin time.

If you are having trouble with nausea and vomiting, I would go to see your physician for further evaluation.

baraclude
HBV medicine