|Hepatits B surface Ab test
Sep 16, 2007
I have had the hep b series of shots about 11 years ago I have recently had a titer drawn to check my immunity level and the results came back as 213.0 and were flaged high what does this mean? I see that the refernce leves should be 10.9 to be consistant with immunity but my number seems really high should I be worried?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are well protected against HBV.
Anti HBc IgG rective
need your expert opinion 2
- How Long Does Diflucan Take To Work?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Herpes Simplex Virus?
- Warning Signs Of Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
- What Are The Dangers Of Herpes Simplex Virus?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.