Anti HBc IgG rective

i just got my hepatits profile result and i dont understand it and i want ti know if it has cure im going to work to canada and this might be cause a problem that i cant work there cut-off patien value count HBsAg 0.068 2.780 Reactive Anti-Hbs Negative Anti-HBc-IGG Reactive Anti HAV-IGM Negative HBe Antigen Negative Anti-HBe Reactive

Anti-Hbc IgG cut off value is 0.810 and patient count is 0.352 reactive Need to know.. and thanks

If I understand the way you wrote these numbers, your hepatitis B surface antigen is 0.068 and is negative because the reference range is 2.78. If this is correct, you have "isolated core antibody" which can be seen in about 5 percent of patients.It does not mean that you are infected wtih HBV. I personally favor getting vaccinated against hepatitis B with this profile, since the protective antibodies are surface antibodies.

Hepatitis C Treatment Side Effects Heat Ears
Hepatits B surface Ab test