do's and dont's
Sep 16, 2007
doc, im really scared of my hepa b. May i know, interms of food, if what should i eat & drink and what should i avoid eating and drinking?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No concerns here at all. Hepatitis A is related to food and it is not a chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hep B From Drinking Out Of An Infected Cup?
- Is Hiv Spread Through Breast Milk?
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- What Is Neuropathy Of The Brain?
- Does Hiv Infection Show Up During Pap Smear?
- First Week Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.