|do's and dont's
Sep 16, 2007
doc, im really scared of my hepa b. May i know, interms of food, if what should i eat & drink and what should i avoid eating and drinking?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No concerns here at all. Hepatitis A is related to food and it is not a chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Mouth A Symptom Of Ars?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.