|do's and dont's
Sep 16, 2007
doc, im really scared of my hepa b. May i know, interms of food, if what should i eat & drink and what should i avoid eating and drinking?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No concerns here at all. Hepatitis A is related to food and it is not a chronic disease.
Hepatitis C Treatment Side Effects Heat Ears
- Why Is Hiv Called A Gay Disease?
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Feel The Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.