Sep 16, 2007
Is it possible to get BOTH HbsAg and Anti-HBcore negative results because of a mutant strain of HBV?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Mutant strains will be suspected by the absence of HBeAg and the presence of virus.
Failed vaccine or dropping antibodies level?
do's and dont's
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.