nurse with hep c
Sep 16, 2007
i am a nursing student worried about getting a job in a hospital i had hep c 5 years ago i did the treatment of interferon and riboviron and i am cured but i do believe antibodies never leave your system but the virus is gone will a hospital hire me because i am cured but will always still have the antibodies please help ease my mind
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think that this should not be a problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Early Stages Of An Std
- How Many Ways Can You Get Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.