|nurse with hep c
Sep 16, 2007
i am a nursing student worried about getting a job in a hospital i had hep c 5 years ago i did the treatment of interferon and riboviron and i am cured but i do believe antibodies never leave your system but the virus is gone will a hospital hire me because i am cured but will always still have the antibodies please help ease my mind
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think that this should not be a problem.
Cure for HepC???
Failed vaccine or dropping antibodies level?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.