|Cure for HepC???
Sep 16, 2007
Your Sept 9th answer -- are you really saying that there is a cure for HepC?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't remember prior answers since I answer so many questions in my spare time.
However, there is a cure for hepatitis C - Treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin. It does not work in all patients. However, if you do have liver disease that needs therapy, it is important to see how you will respond.
nurse with hep c
- Lab Test For Rapid Hiv
- Horizontal Vs Vertical Transmission Of Hiv
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- Early Stages Of Thrush In Mouth
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.