|Cure for HepC???
Sep 16, 2007
Your Sept 9th answer -- are you really saying that there is a cure for HepC?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't remember prior answers since I answer so many questions in my spare time.
However, there is a cure for hepatitis C - Treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin. It does not work in all patients. However, if you do have liver disease that needs therapy, it is important to see how you will respond.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testimonies From People Who Have Cured Their Hep C
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.