Cure for HepC???
Sep 16, 2007
Your Sept 9th answer -- are you really saying that there is a cure for HepC?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't remember prior answers since I answer so many questions in my spare time.
However, there is a cure for hepatitis C - Treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin. It does not work in all patients. However, if you do have liver disease that needs therapy, it is important to see how you will respond.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.