Sep 16, 2007
If baraclude becomes resistant, what else should be taken to suppress HBV DNA in a patient with precore mutant.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are certainly other choices such as adefovir or pegylated interferon.
VERY PUZZLED AND WORRIED
Cure for HepC???
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.