|hiv patient transmt HCV
Sep 15, 2007
PLS CAN AN HIV CARRIER TRANSMT HVC TO PARTNER WITHOUT TRANSMTNG THE HIV TO THAT PARTNER?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
May certainly be possible but if you are talking about sexual transmission, it is earlier to transmit HIV than HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Extreme Watery Vaginal Discharge
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.