|hiv patient transmt HCV
Sep 15, 2007
PLS CAN AN HIV CARRIER TRANSMT HVC TO PARTNER WITHOUT TRANSMTNG THE HIV TO THAT PARTNER?
Response from Dr. McGovern
May certainly be possible but if you are talking about sexual transmission, it is earlier to transmit HIV than HCV.
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Ars Symptoms After 1 Week
- Can You Get Hiv From Anal Fluids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.