|HBs Ag Postive
Sep 15, 2007
I have tested my blood 2weeks ago, it showed in result Reactive(320.25) and Normal range was negative(<2.00) i have virus of HBsAg+, is there anyway to make it negative as it has been in my blood since one & half year. or any direction please
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need further testing to determine the significance of this. The most important test is the HBV DNA to see if you have virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex With Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Cold Feet During Seroconversion
- Could Blood In Urine Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Coated Tongue Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.