Hep C treatment When?

My doctor told me I have Hep C over a year ago and I also have had HIV for 20 years. I wanted to be treated when I found I had Hep C. My doctor did and ultra sound and then a ultra sound and they both showed nothing of concern to the doctor. I though am concerned that the Hep C I have is going untreated. I spoke with a doctor who does HIV/Hep C treatment and she said I need to be treated. Tell me, how do I get the treatment I need despite my current doctor saying that it isn't needed now?

If you have virus in your blood, I would then get a genotype to see which HCV genotype you have. If you have genotype 1, I would consider a liver biopsy to see if you have disease. I would get a liver biopsy even if you have a normal ALT or normal AST (liver function tests) since disease can be present despite normal enzymes. This is an important point that many are not aware of. If you had genotype 2 or 3 I would consider just treating you.

You can always be treated by the specialist in HIV/HCV coinfection and return to your other physician for more primary care.

pls.help me.. im confuse
HEPITITIS B