|pls.help me.. im confuse
Sep 15, 2007
i'm a hepa B carrier and I'm a married man with 1 son i just want to know is there any treatment for this illness. Is there a possibility that my son would have this too. ty and more power!
Response from Dr. McGovern
is this medicines can be bought over the counter
Hep C treatment When?
- Is It Safe To Get Hep B Vaccine Twice?
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.