|is this medicines can be bought over the counter
Sep 15, 2007
hi! i just want to know if these medicines likes entecavir,pegylated interferon, telbivudine,adefovir and lamivudine are over the counter... pls tell me what are the medicines that i can buy over the counter. ty very much! more power and god bless you and your family.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No these are only available by prescription.
Lingering side effects?
pls.help me.. im confuse
- Possible Weight Gain While Hiv Positive
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.