Lingering side effects?

Hello I have hepatitis C, 3a and underwent combination treatment, (peginterferon and rivarbirin,) for 6 months. At the 12th week I found out that I had an undetectable amount of the virus in my blood steam. Right now I am waiting for my next blood test which will be 6 months after I stopped the treatment but I do have an itching sensation quite frequently. I have stopped the treatment for almost 2 months now. Is this a sign that the virus might have relapsed or is it possible to be some sort of lingering side effects from the combination therapy? Also I do get a tingling sensation around the liver area. Is this another manifestation that the virus has returned?

Thank for you time.

I don't have an explanation for your symptoms, but do not think they signify viral relapse.

HCV from pin prick
is this medicines can be bought over the counter