Hepatitis B

I just want to ask you a question?

I am 25 years old guy and i have taken both the doses of Hepatitis B vaccine and dont have any history of Hepatitis B and never indulge in sex with out proctection. What are the chances of getting Hepatitis B if having sex and oral,anal sex with a person who had Hepatitis B

Thanking You

John

I would check your hepatitis B surface antibody to be absolutely sure that you responded to the vaccine in order to protect yourself against hepatitis B.

However, you would obviously not be protected against other infections, namely HIV.

livers grown artificially
Hep C & Hiv