Sep 15, 2007
I just want to ask you a question?
I am 25 years old guy and i have taken both the doses of Hepatitis B vaccine and dont have any history of Hepatitis B and never indulge in sex with out proctection. What are the chances of getting Hepatitis B if having sex and oral,anal sex with a person who had Hepatitis B
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would check your hepatitis B surface antibody to be absolutely sure that you responded to the vaccine in order to protect yourself against hepatitis B.
However, you would obviously not be protected against other infections, namely HIV.
livers grown artificially
Hep C & Hiv
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.