Sep 9, 2007
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are few case reports of this circumstance so it is hard to say. You would need very careful monitoring of liver function tests and other blood tests. Please discuss with your physician.
Hep B Antigen here today, gone next year
please help with my test results
- Is Dry Cough A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.