Sep 9, 2007
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are few case reports of this circumstance so it is hard to say. You would need very careful monitoring of liver function tests and other blood tests. Please discuss with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Retest Hiv Negative At 6 Months?
- Enlarged Spleen Acute Hiv Syndrome
- How Far Apart Are Hepatitis B Vaccines Given?
- Seborrheic Dermatitis On Face Of Hiv Positive
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- How Long Does Hepatitis B Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.