|Hep B Antigen here today, gone next year
Sep 9, 2007
I was one of those uniformed folks who stood in line at the local hospital a a result of 911. I was informed weeks later to contact my doctor. He ran some blood work Hep-B antigen detected was the results of the report. 2 years later, different doctor and lab, no detection of any kind, excellent health. Can Hep come and go? Please note I was practicing sex w/o protection w/ females only that you could say were high risk. I am celebate now, have been for over 5 years.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect the first result was probably a false positive. I would get vaccinated for hepatitis B for future protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.